Sunday, October 27, 2013

Kullervo's Finnish Jääkäri Komppania - alku / The Beginning

At last some sunlight to take photos. But before that thanks are in order to VonRichthofen to accepting me as a co-writer. Who am I? Go here or just let my miserable existence be because the most important part of me is here. Down below:

I am a fluff player and honestly I have played only couple of games FoW before so I am focusing to what is closest to me. Fluff orientated armies! And as you know FoW is the Fluff-Heaven. There are so much fluffs that you have a couple of lifetimes to spent vacuuming them!

First and still work in process army is Finnish Jääkäri Komppania. Technically Jääkäri Pataljoona 3 and one of its companies supported by Sturmi Joukkue and lots of more stuff. It is badly undone. Only 5 bases ready and two almost ready Sturmis. Still some shopping to do and so on. I will try to get something done in future so be ready.




2 comments:

  1. Looking good, any chance of seeing you in the capital area maybe in the summer? Got any games lately?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, next summer is still unbooked - maybe yes.

    No battles to report. Last skirmish was in 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Visits