Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Back in business.

Ok, work, family, being coach, takes time from hobbies. Haven't write anything in the blog since 2017, but thought to continue as I have more time and new games to play. 

While in lockdown, being one who has been working remotely a lot before, nothing changed by covid for me in that scope.

Since I quit Fow, haven't played really anything but one club Mordheim campaign with Druchi list from Broheim, maybe 5 games. 

Now it seems that the old guys want old games, so coming up is new warband for Mordheim, Disciples of Maldred is on the paint queue, this isn't probably the powerlist top10 but I really don't really want that either now.  

For Necromunda, I took look at what I had in miniatures horde, and decided that having quite many Hasslefree miniatures and lot of nasty, sexy zombicide killer queens, that Escher is the best and only option, lest I buy more, and really the unpainted lead mountain is high enough.

I'm going to eye hospital to get me some kind of new contact lenses, so hoping that doesn't mean that I need to paint everything again, when I see better.


Girls of the Old Town


Disciple of Maldred, the Duke, and his dupes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits