Thursday, April 20, 2017

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I know this blog has not been very active, but my time and interest hasn't been in fow lately too much either.

Thanks to the way BF put the new version, probably won't play the game anyway.

V4 rules are ok, and I have nothing bad to say about them, really. The cards and new lists don't really look like something to wait eagerly for years to get and play with though.

I liked FOW for it was tournament friendly game, the V4 hardly will be, at least not in near future, So there is no need to have competitive game for me, and that makes it easy to move to other games.

Have fun everyone who enjoys the game now, and after, I'm off to do something else for while. Mostly modern russians for modern Bolt Action lately, maybe put new blog up for that one day.

Not gonna rant about all there is wrong in the world, just little sad to lose the good tournament game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits