Monday, August 18, 2014

20k views! Thank you all. ETC, 4Ground

When I started this blog I didn't think it would ever fly at all. It's a fringe hobby and the Finnish audience is very limited, compared to Warhammeresque gaming.

Finland went to ETC and was voted as the most favoured opponent, wonder if that would've been possible with me over there :) Anyways, good show for the team, while the place in the ladder was lower than in last couple of years. We are not as organized, and tend to be wary of authorities when it comes to spending our leisure time, to have dictator making our lists optimized as some of the better placed teams out there.

Next year ETC will be EW, so we'll see what comes out of that, I'm not certain of attending the team, but we'll see.

I have continued building terrain for my garage table, and these are the last acquisitions from 4Ground.

 I found them pretty straightforward to build, but had my moments of pain and doubt with some of the roofs.
Next I'll continue shooting myself in the foot by building hedgerows, so my Brit Para and US infantry regulars can have better time against my panzers/mechs :)

I'll try to be bit more active with the blog in the future.

Thanks all,
VR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits